Monday, January 3, 2011

7

This past weekend I started my 7th month of pregnancy.
Here is picture:

I have an appointment today. My orange drinky is all ready to go in the fridge. Will need to down in about an hour. Really, really praying I don't have or won't get gestational diabetes. My plan was to not have any sweets in the last week (would it have mattered? No idea) - but guess what? Guess who's pregnant brain just forgot? I mean, even last night...vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. That seems to be my vice - my only sweet treat that I want. Well, minus the last few weeks of the occasional Christmas cookie I'd nibble on. Man, what a bad time to take this test!!!!!
What else am I doing today? Going to Target to register. And by myself. Ever since I wrote a note to myself, that just stares at me when I walk in the kitchen, to "REGISTER" - it's all I can think about. And since I have today off, why not? I feel strange going w/o my husband, but Neil stated You're going to pick everything out anyway, you might as well just go. He is joining me at Babies 'r Us later this week to register though. That place can be overwhelming. I am thinking about a 3rd option, which is babyearth.com - I love this site. There are just a few things on there that I'd like, that you can't pick up at Target or Babies 'r Us...especially this high chair. This is my issue....I'm a plain and simple kinda girl. Why dear God do they not have plain and simple options in these baby departments? To find a baby crib set - that is quite a challenge so far. I've found a couple I like on overstock.com - but they're more expensive. Ugh!
Okay. Just got hungry again. Going to see if I can find a non-sugary food option to munch on....

1 comment:

shannon said...

Isn't is so frustrating? D and I couldn't fine anything in solid colors when we were registering 8 years ago, I'd think they'd get it together since then and have some more simple things as options. All those prints! It looks like nursery vomit.