Monday, January 31, 2011

32 weeks

Can ya believe it?!
32 weeks.
So crazy.
My status?
Lower back pain. Shortness of breath. Issues "down there" still. Gained zero weight in the last month. Gestational diabetes sucks. Watching what I eat - sucks. My sugar levels are controlled, somewhat..still getting used to it.
Other than that - I'm doing good.
My daughter's status?
"She's a happy camper in there." According to my doc. Heartbeat is 153 bpm. Annnnd weighing at a whopping 4 lbs 9ozs. Neil asked the tech "Is that the average? Or is that big, small?" Tech says "......a little big." Great. So, Neil is now watching what I eat - and asking what I've eaten - and checking to see how much I'm eating, when I'm eating.
But you know what? She's healthy and looking good! That's all that matters. I have been blessed with a pretty great pregnancy w/no complications. Our girl is strong and healthy. Can't ask for much else...

Paint is up in the nursery. The gloss/matte strips turned out great! It was sort of a nightmare to get it all measured, but it worked out and I'm really happy with the turnout. Still on the hunt for a dresser. Last Friday I made an attempt to go look, but after a stop in at TJ Maxx, I was exhausted. However, I do plan to hit a couple consignment stores today. Maybe. It's cold out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for nursery being painted! Lame to lower back pain. Heating pads are your friend. I'm going in for my 34 week appt today...CRAZINESS!!