Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's 2am....

....and I'm awake. I'm sure this is God's way of training my body to deal w/no sleep...but it's a bit frustrating. What am I going to do w/myself at 2am? Oh, I know...shop online. Last week when I was up at 4am, I found Steve Madden flats on ebay to bid on. These Madden flats have been on my hunt list for quite sometime now. My dog chewed up my last pair when she was a puppy, and I was devastated!!! They were perfect and broken in and have been in my life for 5 years. There was no way I could spend another $60 on another pair.
Guess how much I got them for?
$4.25.
Amazing, right? And shipping was just $5.
Best day ever.
I received them the other day, and they barely had a scratch on them!
hmmmmm....what can I shop for this morning?

My sister comes into Erie at 11am, and I can't wait.
I have many plans for the weekend. I just hope this pregnant body of mine decides to participate. I have good and bad days. I need a string of good days please.

No comments: