Friday, December 31, 2010

bleh

Neil's sick.
Great.
At first he just thought it was food poisoning...or just all the crap foods he's been eating, just at war. Met some friends for lunch w/o him today. Received a text requesting some crackers, soup and ginger ale. When I got home, there he was - on the couch, with chills.
How is this possible? We have avoided anyone and everyone w/the flu. He has even been sick a couple times already this last month. I caught one - and it came at me hard. It lasted 2 weeks. I was miserable. I just got over it. I am so scared to get this nasty flu.
I have gathered all my belongings: pillows, dvds, the laptop, and my word search and have hid myself in the guest room. About the word search, I've gotten into this terrible thing where I have to do 2 things at once. I can't just sit and watch tv. I have to add something to it. It's either solitaire or word search....or eating. :)

Tomorrow I will start my 7th month of pregnancy. Crazy!
Happy New Year!

No comments: