Friday, December 3, 2010

3 lbs, feels like 10 lbs

At my appointment today, on the scale, it stated that I gained 3 pounds in the last month. Seriously though, it feels as if I've gained 10lbs. Wait. Maybe I gained 8 lbs...I'm hoping Neil will be home soon so I can ask what my last weigh in weight was. Huh. I'm starting to get scared. Did I really gain 8 lbs?!!!! In 4 weeks. No. No. No.
Well. What can I do? Every time I even mention going back to my "clean" eating ways, I get hands waved in my face don't you do that to yourself, eat what you want, you're allowed....
I don't want to gain more then 30 lbs in this pregnancy, so far - I've gained 13 (possibly 18) pounds. I have been eating crap. And if you know me, you know I don't eat veggies, unless it's a salad. This weight? It's all belly and boobs. I just took a picture of myself, which I won't post, and I'm in disbelief. I know, this is supposed to happen. But I'm freaking out about it. I'm actually losing weight everywhere else on body. My left arm, you can actually see half the face of my "nine" tattoo, when before, you could only see the tip of the nose (if that). I know I wasn't exactly skinny before this pregnancy, but this is harder on me then I anticipated.
Don't worry, I'm not one to starve myself....I'll keep eating, every hour on the hour.... but I need to get back to the gym. At least it may help my self esteem....

Maybe if I'm in a better mood later on, I'll post a picture. Maybe.

The saddest news I got today, was that I won't have a sonogram until my 8 month mark. Not until February?!!! What are they doing to me?

No comments: