Sunday, December 12, 2010

6.0 + 1 week

This last week has been quite an interesting one. First of all, I started my 6th month of pregnancy. It's going by fast....just not fast enough. I'm feeling the little munchkin more and more these days. One morning she had me up at 6am, and I believe she was doing some sort of water aerobics in my tummy. I was enjoying every second of it. I almost woke Neil up to feel, but we all know what happens when you wake that man up...
Neil got this terrible cold over the weekend, and by this last Friday, I was infected. It might be the worst cold I've ever experienced. Throat on fire. Stuffed up nose. Foggy head. Slight fever. And it's Sunday...it's still in full effect. I can't sleep because it just gets worse when I lay down. Sucks.

On Monday, Neil got to use his fancy new snow blower. He was sick, but I can tell he was enjoying it. But check these pictures out:

You see the tissues stuffed up his nose? Poor guy. But quite precious I must say.
I always have Mondays off, and the hardest part about that entire day, while Neil was at work....just sitting here. I actually like going out and shoveling snow - ONLY because it's a great work out. That's it. But I also have a very high respect for our postal service, as they have to walk out in this weather, and I hate when the walkway isn't clear. Hate it. I would've gone out, but I know myself. I would've over done it and probably hurt myself.

And yesterday, I gave in. I took some pictures of myself. I had Neil take some, but I didn't like how those came out. So, here's what I got:


I keep hearing that I'm small for 6 months. I disagree. I feel gigantic.

No comments: