Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank You?

So...funny story. I was asked to work today in the office. It's Friday. I never work on Fridays, but I don't dare say no at an opportunity to earn extra money. Of course. So, since the beginning of this week - we had the most amazing, perfect weather - high 70s, just gorgeous. I started to dread coming into work today.

I said a little prayer: "God, please let there be crappy weather on Friday since I have to work, and I can't embrace this Spring weather you've blessed us with."
Yeah. I said crappy.
Well, as I left for work this morning - it started to snow. Thank you Jesus...I think. Snow though? Oh well. Bad weather is bad weather, right? (At least it's not sticking....)
On a fun note, this is what I drive up to when I get home....So pretty.

1 comment:

molly june. said...

ha! that's awesome :) & i looooove your house. so perfect. so cute. is it turquoise? only my most favorite color!