Friday, April 23, 2010

I just re-read my last blog.
Whoa.
Today, I was running around town trying to get pictures for my nephew Kobe - he sent me a colored picture of himself, "Flat Kobe" and I needed to take him around my community for a class project. So, today was the day. I really hope I'm not all that late returning this to him... (On the letter it said, "please return before school ends in May." What does that really mean?

Well. As I was walking along Presque Isle with my bestest friend on four legs - Cali - I started to appreciate my life, and was thanking the Lord for all that He has blessed me with. I know there is a lot I need to work on in my heart, but I do feel blessed.

I may complain a lot. I tend to be dramatic about stuff...yes, I do realize I'm dramatic... But a majority of my life has been about God's timing and living life with the attitude of the glass half FULL. Not sure what's going on with me, or with my attitude, but I don't like it.

No comments: