Thursday, April 22, 2010

Patience

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God...
...for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances."

-Philippians 4:6 & 11

I have an issue. I am not a patient person. And I really feel God is teaching me patience. Actually, it's more like a Class on Patience, with a student count of ONE...and I'm on the 3 year plan. I'm not happy about it. I find myself fighting. Like, actually fighting in prayer. That doesn't make a bit of sense, I know. It ends w/laughter because who can really fight the Almighty?
It's literally one thing after another, after another....after another. From buying a house, decorating the house, to buying a car, to having kids, down to the construction of my teeth ....everything has been this waiting game. And just when we think something is going to come through - bam! There's a hold up. (Now, we have a home - and thank the Lord every chance we get for it.) But everything else... my patience is wearing thin.

I NEED HELP!!!
I am literally going crazy. I feel like, everything I ask for - gets put on the back burner.

(I know this isn't true, and I know in due time - all of the desires of my heart will be answered.)

Neil and I cannot begin to count our blessings, for we are truly blessed. This blog is mine, and mine alone - and I can vent if I want.

I just hope God will give me my degree already, and let me pass...

No comments: