Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer 2009

Now that Fall is just around the corner...I thought I'd post some highlights of the summer. My plethora of pictures on my computer are all over the place. So, I'm sure I'm missing some summer moments, but that's ok. We had a great summer!!! Even though, we didn't get what we had planned done, to the house - we'll get there this winter, when we can't go outside and play.

California Trip: In La Jolla with Neil, and of course, eating at In 'n Out

Vegas w/Brooke, Kobe & Isaiah for Eva & Tony's Reception. And finally meeting Baby Elsie


Erie Seawolves game with Adam. Cleveland Indians w/the boys

Spending time w/our baby doggie, Cali

No Doubt! Erin & I had the best day in Pittsburgh

At the Peninsula, flying a kite. Anniversary day, canoeing

Dog-sitting Sullivan & Peanut Butter Cup. Fantasy Football draft, playing Vanna

Lots of time spent w/Laura & Miss Evelyn

What's crazy is, all the time I have spent with my friend Autumn, I don't have any pictures of us together. Strange. I'll have to take care of that. We also spend a lot of time with the guys... but usually just sitting around. That's boring. Who wants pictures of that? :)
Over the weekend, Neil had to go up on top of the roof to do some patch work...or something. So, I joined him and brought my camera. There was a chill in the air, and I got extremely excited for Fall. The leaves are starting to change, and I just cannot wait. Soon, my braces will be off...well, I'm thinking like 3-5 months...but I'm sure I'll still take pictures like this:

No comments: