Tuesday, September 8, 2009

14, 13, 12, 11,

10.
As of right now, I am officially a size 10. At the beginning of this year, I was a 14. Ridic. u. lous. And I'm preeeetty sure if I ate more healthy, I'd be at my goal weight by now. But I love food too much. I love it so much, that I put myself through pain. I hit the gym 4-5 times a week, and will literally kill myself... especially if I know good food is just around the corner. It doesn't make sense, I'm aware. But. Let's face it. Food is just too good. I have cut back on the snacking, controlled my portions, and don't drink soda but every couple of months or so... I'm doing better. :)

I was reading back on old posts, and man - did I have goals that I did not achieve. I was depressed over that for like 2 days. So, I'm over the goals. I'm just going to aim to be healthier. Maybe I'm meant to have curves. Whatever. I refuse to let myself get caught up in all the vanity that I'm capable of getting wrapped up in. I've been there. I'm from CA. Girls in CA, it's all they think about. That's why they're all bitchy - they don't eat. In Erie, it's not so bad... but, at the gym, I work out next to these snobby skinny girls who just look down on those that are over weight...it has been making me sick. Was I like that when I was strutting around in my size 3 jeans? Probably. I'm just 3 sizes away from fitting into my size 7s that have been hanging out in my closet. It may take me another year, but I don't care. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. I'm more happier this way.

No comments: