Sunday, October 11, 2009

Upload FAIL

I went to upload my pictures from my most recent trip to California - and guess what? The end of the usb cord that connects to the camera, has teeth marks, and is unusable. Thanks Cal.
So, my CA Trip Part II is on hold until I receive my new cord in the mail....in 5-7 days.

What is also making it's way to me via mail? My "L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Cream" Doesn't that sound intense? Well, it has to be. I attempted to use my usual "winter" moisturizer last year, and that was just a joke. The bitterness basically laughed in my face. After about 3 days of cracked, flaky, painful face, I went online and did some research. I even went to Macy's to ask the ladies at the counter there what I should use, beings they live in Erie, they should have an answer. They did. I listened. I got samples of a few different options. My face, still not happy. After convincing Neil that spending $38 on a face lotion was my only option - I prayed this stuff would work. If not, I'd have to use it regardless. $38!!!!
Needless to say, it worked...and beautifully! And with Fall here, and the chill in the air....my face is screaming at me for comfort. I have just a teeeeeny bit left from last winter, maybe a week's worth. I swallowed, and walked over to Neil to inform him of the bad news. I need more. After a few suggestions by Neil, like: Isn't there anything else? We decided that $20 of my "fun" money goes back in the bank 1st thing tomorrow. We split the cost. Will Dave Ramsey agree with this method? I'm afraid to ask...

No comments: