Friday, October 16, 2009

37.5 hours

I worked 37.5 hours this week. I haven't worked a full week in like a year & a 1/2. I thought I'd hate it, but surprisingly it felt really good. Like I accomplished something. I appreciated that today was Friday...I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Next week, I pull the same amount of hours. I'm looking forward to it. Sort of.... the reason behind the additional hours is, my boss is out for 2 weeks recovering from surgery. Now, anything and everything that could go wrong - went wrong. Not that any of it was my fault. Just technical errors. It was all silly really. The week fleeeeew by...which was awesome! Next week is payroll week. I'm just a tiny bit nervous. I don't want to screw anything up!!! We'll see what I have to post at the end of the week.

No comments: