Friday, March 27, 2009

rotten tooth

I had a horrible dream last night...more like nightmare.
It was in the future, and it's a week before I get my braces off. Neil says to me "Why don't you just take them off yourself?" Hmm. Why not? How difficult can it be? I start popping off the brackets one by one. Now since my fangs decided to stay up in my head for so long (they're being manually pulled down right now) they were super white! Which made the rest of my teeth yellow. Gross. I'm happy with the results though & think I need to get some whitening strips.
The following morning (dream-time: 5 seconds after a quick switch in the world of dreaming) I wake up to run to the bathroom to look at my teeth. HORRIFIED! The gaps came back in between my teeth, and my front tooth became rotten. So rotten, it fell out!!!!!

I woke up in a complete panic, using my tongue to feel around my teeth. Never been so happy to feel the metal.

Dear Dr. Cardot - I promise I will not take my braces off on my own...

1 comment:

shannon said...

That is such a typical anxiety dream! I've dreamt about my teeth falling out before too. Supposedly it's supposed to mean something. I'm going to go look that up now.