Tuesday, March 31, 2009

29 today

I recently posted a blog about how I dreamt of a rotten tooth completely falling out of my head... well my friend Shannon sent me this link:

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art10573.asp

If you choose to read the above article ...you'll know all that I've been going through mentally. I woke up in such a panic after that dream and have been obsessing over what it could all mean.

Like a punch in the face - it makes sense why I dreamt what I did. Emotionally, I have been going through a lot. It's not fun for me, my friends or the husband who constantly asks: What is the matter with you today?

Thank the Lord I have been grabbing a hold of my emotions, and have been leaning on Him for strength. Hopefully I will start dreaming happy dreams - like I usually do.

No comments: