Tuesday, July 22, 2008

today feels like Sunday.

Friday BBQ at our place
Saturday Tennis at Frontier. Too hot. Lasted 30 minutes.
Pizza and Wings from Alfies (did not like the pizza)
"Curb Your Enthusiam" for a couple hours
Sunday 10:30 church
Nap - so happy
5pm Help Sean scrap wallpaper off of his walls.
Monday (Dave Kelly's birthday!)
Sore arm from scraping wallpaper
Pick up snackies at Wegmans for movie (raisenettes for Neil, swedish fish for Sean, Sour Patch for me)
11:25am 1st showing of the Dark Knight (amazing!)
2:24pm Hopped in car, this was the time. Time flew during TDK
4:30pm Dinner with Cindy at Texas Roadhouse
9pm "Curb Your Enthusiam" for a couple hours.
Tuesday- (Andrew Neufelds birthday!)
9am Tanning salon (at Sun Your Buns)
10am Coffee with Autumn (it was pouring rain)
1pm Left Autumns, breakfast get together lasted quite a long time
2pm Help Sean paint. My job: 2 coats of paint around the borders of windows, outlets and base boards (I LOVED every bit of it!...and I'm not being sarcastic)
6pm Stop painting, head home for dinner
8pm Jesus Wept practice
10pm Visit Ryan (aka Boogs) at tattoo shop
10:30 Home.
On the agenda for our late night (again): I will be reading "Notes from Underground" and Neil is playing video games. (Even though he should be watching the last 2 episodes of Lost)
This is my life (for now)...and I love it so much. Everyday feels like a friggin' weekend and it's pretty damn awesome. Today felt like Sunday ALL day (minus the nap I would usually take). I even skipped lunch today...I was having too much fun painting. And again - no sarcasm, I'm serious.

1 comment:

shannon said...

I heart Wegmans. :)