Thursday, July 31, 2008

California hasn't changed!

I survived my chaotic day today. My interviews went really well. I'm crossing my fingers that one of them works out. My flight into California went smoothly - I was quite shocked. I can't even begin to tell you the nightmare flights I have taken in the past few years. Thank God it was nice day of traveling.
So, I arrived into San Diego tonight and it was absolutely beautiful. It hasn't changed! Not that I thought it would, but there was a part of me that was hoping it'd be dreadful, or ugly - but it was breath-taking flying in and seeing the palm trees, and the ocean. I didn't realize how much I missed the actual state of California until that moment. I've missed my friends IN California since I've been away, but not the state itself.

I feel as if I never left.

No comments: