Tuesday, July 29, 2008

one long day ahead...

this is my schedule for tomorrow, ready?

Wake up 6:30am (the earliest I have yet to wake up EST)
Leave house at 7:40am for 1st interview @ Career Concepts which is at 8am
After Career Concepts interview, drive to downtown Erie for a 2nd interview.
2nd interview is with the Erie Convention Center at 9am (FYI: I really want this one!)
Hurry home.
Finish the last bit of packing for my trip.
Be at the Erie Airport at 10:45am
Flight departs at 11:55am
Pit stop in Philly.
Fly almost 5 hours to San Diego, California.
Arriving around 6:48pm.
Picked up by my sister, hopefully right away.
Stop in Fallbrook to see the Dunn's.
Spaghetti dinner at Eva's.
TTI girls possibly coming over for a swim at the apt complex.
Sleep!

Hopefully I haven't lost CA quickness - especially the quick wits of the idiots on the CA fwys.

No comments: