Wednesday, July 2, 2008

FYI

Week of June 23rd.
Played tennis with Sean and Adam
BBQ at our place w/great friends
Played tennis at 9:30pm - too many bugs to EVER do that again
Checked out YMCA with Autumn
Fell in love with YMCA, will join real soon
Zoo trip w/Autumn and Owen (finally some girl time)
"spacers" put in between back molars - not fun.
McGarrey's for lunch with Ryan, son Owen, Neil and Sean.
Started season 6 of "24"
Waldameer snackies with Neil
Sean had errands, we joined him (what non-working people do with friends who don't work)
Dinner at Oscars with Neil, Sean and Adam
Adam witnessed an elderly man fall, and bleed from his face. (so sad)
Secret trash (smelled like Christmas)
Visited new baby Evelyn Louise Beckman, oh Jon & Laura were there too (in Corry)
Tried out new church
Lunch with Joel and Mrs. Quiggle

Monday, June 30th-July 2nd
Ortho. appt again - spacers taken out, more metal glued into my mouth. ouch.
Visited with Jon who leaves us for a month, at Fox and Hound
Neil had an interview at the Erie School District, went very well
Lunch at Lorie's Wildridge, added it to the list - it was that good
Tennis - mid afternoon.
Accidentally crashed a boys night at Valerio's
Made this comment at the end of the night "...I do the same w/my friends." Sean: "You are with your friends." oops...I still have the mind set that I'm just tagging along with Neil and his friends. After 5 years of hanging out w/them, it's time I realize they're my friends too. I love them all to pieces and appreciate the fact they accept me enough to let me hang out with them. The last 2 months here in Erie would've been miserable without them.

No comments: