Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 15th, 2010

I'm back tracking a little bit because I just stole the photos below from Virginia. I thought they were really fun, and I wanted to share them....

Outside of Rio Rico's, where we ate lunch - we decided to take time out & take pictures. Apparently Brooke and I thought something was funny. It was probably an attempt I had at smiling - which I have to say, I mastered on this very day. And to think, just the day before I had issues with my eyes bugging out.... and then there's Virginia and myself. Lastly, a shot of the 3 of us....


I'm still hunting for more pictures from these 5 days in CA that I can steal....

3 comments:

molly june. said...

aww, love the first pic! laughing pictures are the BEST :)

mrs. freeman..woot! said...

im gunna agree with molly.. dawna you and brooke look tooo cute! your mastered smile is so pretty : ) happy almost 30!!!

shannon said...

Ahh! You look SO happy!