Tuesday, July 14, 2009

About to go on a 3 mile walk with Neil and our 6 month old pup Cali...need this time and this workout!!!

Blessed to have a brother-in-law who knows computers...and can build computers. Working off one he built, and shipped to us. How nice, right? I know. We're blessed. He felt the need to build another one...and decided his old one should go to his younger brother. I can't remember the last time I worked off an actual computer that didn't sit in my lap. So nice. On top of all this nice-ness, our friend Adam had a desk that just took up space in his basement - and offered it to us! It is super nice, and fits perfect in our office. Now to get this room organized, and decorated - can't wait. I will definitely be making a pit-stop at Joann's Fabrics to pick out some fabric for curtains.

Alright, I best get going on this walk already.
It's 7:40pm - about an hour & 1/2 away from the sun setting - my favorite time of day!!!!

No comments: