Monday, December 15, 2008

it's 1:20 pm EST

It's afternoon time here, on a Monday - but it feels like a Sunday to me. I made no plans today in hopes I'd hit the gym first thing this morning, to just run my ass off on the treadmill. That did not happen. I woke up late, and got on the computer first thing. Low and behold, it's 10am - I wanted to take a weight class at 10am. Ooops. I'm officially bummed...and hungry. I make my way to the kitchen, and discover there is nothing to eat - that I want to anyway. Head back to my room, with Andy in tow - and turn the tv on.

What to do with myself?!

I need to go to Target...maybe Autumn will join me? Nope, Owen is Mr. Grumpy pants today and isn't cooperating. I shouldn't spend money anyways...
Wegmans! I need to go grocery shopping for lunch items, and rice for dinner tonight. I make a list: turkey lunch meat, votive candles (Christmas scented), rice, rolls for sandwiches. That's it. That is the sadest grocery list to date.
"Plastic okay?" asked the cashier..."Nope, I have a bag - hopefully it all fits." I bought these reusable totes for shopping - and I am amazed at how much can actually fit in them. I love them. I encourage everyone to use them, do NOT use plastic bags if you can help it.
(Or order these: www.baggubags.com - and pick out fabulous colors to go shopping with)

I hit the redbox (Yes I have netflix, but I watched them already!) on my way out and rented Tropic Thunder - which my mother-in-law is watching this very moment, and her reaction is quite entertaining! and I rented Prince Caspian, the 2nd chapter of the Chronicles of Narnia. As Tropic Thunder is booming from the living room, I have started dinner.

It's now 1:38pm EST.

No comments: