Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 2nd, 2008 - Beach and dinner @ Portillo's

This morning I went to the beach with Virginia - it was so great to get out there and lay out, and just relax. This entire week, at this point was just CRAZY. I needed to just relax w/my best friend. I don't have any pictures of course because my old camera doesn't do well when there's too much sun. It's strange. I did buy a new camera on this day though...I love that camera. Anyways... Virginia and I - we don't seem to be the best combo at the beach because we tend to burn. Which we did - only 3 hours out there, and we burned. I think we might've even been out there for only 2. But I burned. Painful burn too. On my shoulders and my back thigh area. It hurt to sit.

Later that night we went to dinner in Moreno Valley to Portillo's, with the Quiggles and Ensors, and even my oldest, bestest friends Jenny Murphy came along...which was awesome because I never get to see her. I do have pictures from that, my new camera got all charged and ready to go...
Tonight was a lot of fun, but deep down I was really sad. Good times, good friends. Neil and I always feel blessed on nights like tonight.

Location: Portillo's in Moreno Valley

The boys having a laugh... The girls... Group shot....

Neil and I outside...



No comments: