Friday, May 16, 2008

February 23rd

Okay, so this is as far back as I'm going to back-track. I know, I know...why bother? But I'd like to have these few months documented. So there.

We planned quite a few events with our best friends Jason & Virginia -
we really just wanted to spend some quality time with them, and
experience California before we moved.
After a few dinners with them, our first outing was an entire day in San Diego. It started w/breakfast at "The Big Kitchen" -

this hole in the wall type breakfast place in the heart of SD. This was the 2nd time Neil & I have been there, but we just couldn't wait to take J & V there. I don't have a picture of the inside, but I'll get one...

After breakfast, we headed over to the San Diego Zoo. My favorite part was when we went to see the Hummingbird exhibit. I'd never been there, didn't even know it existed, but Virginia LOVES it there. I tried to get pictures of these little guys, but they are so friggin' fast.
It just so green in this area, and so pretty. I just didn't want to leave once I walked in there.

We continued the day together, going to lunch in Point Loma. After our trip to San Diego we spent the rest of the night watching Star Wars. It was just the perfect day.

No comments: