Thursday, May 22, 2008

April 25th - Last day, sad day at TTI

April 25th, 2008 was my last day at Transducer Techniques, Inc. of Temecula, CA -

It was a VERY sad day for me...more then I could've ever expressed in words. I was employed there from July 7th, 2003 - April 25th, 2008. Just shy of 5 years. I had my ups and downs there, but over all I loved it there. I loved the people I worked with, bosses and all. I have many, many memories - who wouldn't working next to some of the CRAZIEST people on earth. A huge plus was I gained some of the greatest friends a girl could ask for. They sat there, on a daily basis, listening to me rant and rave about who knows what. Those are true friends :)

One of my bestest and dearest friendships was created there - love at first sight is what we called it. Brooke! Having to deal w/me 6-7 hours a day, now that's love.
Here we are a year ago - her first baseball game.

I love you Brooke! You're the best...

Now, walking into the Employee Entrance for the last time was super sad for me. Waiting for me when I walked in was Starbucks and a Del Taco breakfast burrito. How perfect was that morning? Approaching the front office, what was waiting for me touched my heart. The desk I had been using was decked out w/decorations, and candies, and goodies. So awesome! My girls, they sure did spoil me that day.
Here are some of the highlights of the day:
The decor

Just outside of the office, my girls

This is Dave, he showed me his guns on a daily basis

I started a trend at TTI

Driving away...

I cannot express my thanks to all at TTI - I miss you so much.

No comments: