Saturday, October 27, 2007

My mini pumpkin


This is my mini pumpkin I did last weekend - I just got so caught with the fire news that I forgot to post it on here. Since last Sunday, it disintegrated & I had to throw it out. Neil won't let me get another one. But, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe after Halloween, there will be a discount on them, and I get a gigantic one :)

Well, the Dunns were able to go back home - finally. It looks as if the fires in Fallbrook are controlled - not out, just controlled & where they live, it was safe for them to go back yesterday. Friday. They were out of their homes since Monday night. I just can't imagine.

What can I do to help? Brooke & I sat at work yesterday just itching to get out. We hated just sitting there. We looked online, and all that we saw was how to donate money - not your time. A lot of the evacuation facilities around us were covered on help - they had to turn people away even - doesn't that just warm your heart? I'm proud to be apart of a city that had that type of problem. Too much help.


No comments: