Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Raise your hand if you're a BIG time slacker......

Uh, hello fat, swollen hand. Gross.

I need to blog about so much. This weekend. This weekend I will sit myself down and blog. That is...if I remember. I also need to post some pictures on here. I got some pretty great gifts at my shower that I'd like to share. Not to mention the shower itself. It was wonderful. And my sister came out for a few days. It's weird to think she was even here.
And it's March - finally. Baby time. Do we have a name picked out? Nope. Is the nursery done? Nope. This usually very organized, on-top-of-it 30 year old is really losing it. I didn't want to jump ahead too much on getting stuff done, because I felt it would make the time drag on. Well guess what? That back fired big time.
Feeling stressed right about now...

No comments: