Monday, May 3, 2010

May 18th

Today, it was confirmed that I will have my braces (finally) removed on May 18th. How long have I had them on? Well, let's see....

As of today, roughly 3 years, 7 months and 22 days.

Day of removal: 3 years, 8 months and 7 days


I've been nervous and excited all at the same time for many things in my life, but this....This is more like FREAKING OUT and jumping out of my skin - mixed emotions to it's highest point. I almost don't want the day to come, because I don't know what I'll do with myself. I know I'll cry, that is inevitable...and I'm pretty positive it'll happen the moment my eyes awake for the day.

Until then....
(aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!)

*I've changed this post now 3 times due to schedule changes....

1 comment:

jmosizzle said...

'roughly' you never do anything that requires using the word 'roughly' haha. you know EXACTLY how many days?!! so you, dawna.. i love it! new seasons! God is good.. love you. embrace the no braces hehe...embrace being vulnerable. God will meet you.