Friday, February 26, 2010

My Jenny.....

This is my Jenny. Jenny Murphy.
We met, just over 10 years ago - and since then we've had this amazing friendship. This friendship had all the elements of a good, strong relationship. We had our fights....along with all the love in the world. She is one of my bestest friends!!!!!!!
Tomorrow she will be honored, and will be front and center at her Bridal Shower. More than anything I wish I could be there - but living across the U.S. - it isn't possible. I am attending the wedding of course. Wouldn't miss that for anything. I am so beyond excited for her. And for what God has in store for her, as a "wifey" - she is going to be uh-mazing at it.

I am counting down the days until I get on my flight, to San Diego - 12 days. Five and a half years ago, she stood by my side as I got married, as my maid of honor. And boy, was she a trooper, let me tell you. And now, I just can't wait to hug her and laugh with her, and just "be" with her as she prepares for the big day....which, by the way, is in 15 days. 15 days and she will be Mrs. Ryan Freeman. Man, I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about this day, and all that it will entail.

I do have to note that we already have plans for the 1st few hours of my arrival. True Southern California style....Food, Starbucks, and gettin' our nails did.

HOLLLLLAAA!!!

1 comment:

jmosizzle said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwna!!!!!!!!!

i JUST saw this.. i love you!
and now im getting teary eyed!!
my new apartment is amazing!

i cant wait for you to 'be' with me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3