Tuesday, February 2, 2010


According to Mr. Punxsutawney Phil, we have 6 more weeks of winter. Thankfully in 5 weeks I'll be in California. Now, this winter doesn't even compare to last year, and I haven't found myself complaining about the cold....unless I have to go out in it before 8am. Brrrrr!!!!
I can't even go to my orthodontist w/o someone in the office mentioning my CA blood, and how it's dealing with the frighid cold. "Oh, I'm doing ok. I just layer my clothes, and stay indoors as much as possible." People who know where I'm from, just look at me with this "is she crazy?" look - like they feel sorry for me. I don't feel sorry for me. Why should you? I'm doing ok. I'm braving this weather the best I can.... I get anxiety when I have to drive in it - when the weather is really bad w/snow & ice. But when the roads are clear, I'm good. Looking forward to my AWD vehicle, that's for sure. And I'm hoping it'll come w/an automatic starter.

No comments: