Friday, November 27, 2009

952 W Hartmas Lane...

Neil has been putting lights up, little by little over the last few weeks. Finally, tonight we turned them on. I attempted to video tape this moment, it's kind of dark out - so bare w/me.
At one point I ask Neil "What do you think?" His reply, which you can't hear is: "There should be more, we need more." Great. Look out Christmas 2010.
You can hear me fine, but if you want to hear Neil - you'll have to turn it up a bit.
Of course, at the exact moment we want to film this, a police/ambulance siren goes off in the distance, and a car drives by. Oh well....

3 comments:

shannon said...

I LOVE it!!! He did a really good job...and I have to say, you can never have too many lights.

Unknown said...

That looks awesome! Tell Neil he did a great job on that. You did a great job on filming it too. I could hear the geese at the end and I'm glad you tried getting them on camera anyway. I miss that party pooper.

Unknown said...

this almost made me cry. I felt like I was there and neil not being happy w/it and you sighing at his nonsense. He did an amazing job. Proud of him. The house looks great!