Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10 days to go.

The radon is going to be mitigated this weekend on our home, and should be cleared out by closing. My boss told me today that over the weekend he saw a moving truck at the house... how excited are we?!
For the time being I've been picking out paint colors - and most importantly...looking for a baby doggie to add to our family. I'm looking for anything from a french bull dog, a boston, to a boxer, to a pit bull - I'm just keeping an open mind and heart about this. But I'm super anxious! Neil and I made the decision that we want to rescue a dog, but it's harder then it seems. The application process, going to meet the dog - and the foster family. It's all very nerve-racking to me. As of right now, I've located a really cute baby girl. She is a boston terrier, chihuahua mix - and is just precious! I need to go through a phone interview, which I think is tomorrow night (I'm nervous). The downfall is, this baby doggie is located over 4 hours away. Is she worth the drive? I think so. Neil, however... does not. So, we'll see what happens... We're sort of hoping the foster family will meet us half way. I'm having doubts about that.
Stay tuned.

No comments: