Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Confession

I haven't been running.
There.
I said it.

Why?
No reason. Just no motivation.
Shannon - I have no clue how you can run on the treadmill. You are my hero. You cannot keep me on that thing past one mile. But I have a new goal, along with my previous goal of running 3 miles in 30 minutes..... Accomplish 3 miles on a treadmill. I refuse to run out in the cold, so I have to do this. I have to. (And yes, I have an ipod, and there's a tv attached to my machine...and I still can't stay on there.)

Push Up Challenge update: Last Tuesday was 55 push-ups, I took 2 breaks, but did it. And then I missed Thursday....which I'm assuming was 60 in a row. I'm in big trouble today, because that means an added 10 since I did them last....and I didn't do any over the weekend.

No comments: