Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sneak vs La La

Sneaky Cali versus La La Neil = a chubby baby doggie.
We are watching my mother-in-law's dog, Andy for the next 3 weeks...and he's a full grown, adult dog that requires a pretty good helping of dog food daily. Where as Cali, gets 3 separate feedings of 1 cup increments. Andy has had his bowl completely cleared out by this little one more then once, more then twice...I'd say around 4 times since Saturday. She is SUPER quiet and sneaky about it - she doesn't even chew, so we can't hear the crunching - just swallows. Pure gluttony. I had a discussion with my dear husband - please watch out for Cali, she'll be sneaky. Do NOT put Andy's food out unless you can keep an eye on her. The last 2 days I've come home to a swollen belly of a puppy. La La Neil explains "I was sitting right there, and I didn't hear her!" Right there, is the kitchen table. The kitchen table is a turn-around arm reach away from Andy's food/water bowl. La La.
Oh brother - Cali is on a diet.

No comments: