Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wrapping presents...part 1

It's the day before Thanksgiving, and I've packaged up all our gifts that are being shipped out to family and friends. I feel well ahead of the game this year - it feels great.

My problem? I don't want to stop. I want to continue wrapping gifts to put under the tree...which, will be up and blinking w/lights come Friday. You may ask, why is this a problem? I promised myself, in my head of course - where I'm the only one who has heard this promise - that I would wait until AFTER Thanksgiving. What until the tree is up. On top of that, I have many chores to do tonight. But 92% of me wants to ditch all of that to deck out my gifts. If there was a job title of Gift Wrapper (all year long, mind you) - I would do it for a low, hourly rate. No joke. Hmmm. I wonder what one would say, if I set up a Wrapping Station at the local mall - with a tip jar - and customers could pay as they wish?

...to be continued...

No comments: