Sunday, September 7, 2008

no title necessary

I have to mention how awesome my job is...I'm only there 3 days, full days...and get a 4 day weekend. This has allowed me to read a lot, and catch up on some much needed dvds. TV and movies - I'm quite behind due to the "sheltered" stamp on my forehead I had growing up. I was never exposed to any type of entertainment - and when I was old enough to explore on my own, I never knew where to look. I never really tried. Neil doesn't feel the need to hunt either, and doesn't care for movies (unless Rocky, Predator, or the Terminator are starring). So much to my dismay, I feel lost in this world in which a WIDE range of entertainment surrounds us. I'm catching up...I'm really trying.
At this time, I would like to thank Sean Sundy (books and music), and Netflix (movies and tv) for educating me, and helping me catch up on what I've been so behind on.
I actually just read The Road (author: Cormac McCarthy), finished it in 2 days. The book was one of the most amazing I've read. Next on my book list: Catcher in the Rye.
I think I'll start a book/tv/movie club blog...what should I title it?

No comments: